Friday, July 24, 2009

My Major.

Summer semester over next Tuesday! PRAISE JESUS!!

The real reason for writing this blog today is because I just want to comment on how much I love my major, Human Service: Case Management. Yeah it is a tough major, but I truly believe that that is where God wants me to be. I have learned so much about who I am as a person. The classes that I am taking are challenging in all sorts of ways ,and showing me that I want to help people in any way that I can.

This fall semester, in three weeks, I am going to do an internship with a non-profit organization call Advocates for Children in Cartersville, GA. I am praying that God uses me to glorify him while I work there. I can't wait until I start. I am so pumped!!

John 3:30
Have a great day ya'll! I am going to the Lake! :) Sun here I come . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment