Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Ah-Ha!

How can you not be blessed with this lyrics?

You thought of us before the
world began to breathe
And you knew our names before we came to be
You saw the very day we'd fall away from you
And how desperately we need to be redeemed

Lord
Jesus come lead us
We're desperate for your touch

Oh Great and Mighty One, with one desire we come
That you would reign, that you would reign in us
We're offering up our lives, a living sacrifice
That you would reign, that you would reign in us

Spirit of the Living God fall fresh again
Come search our hearts and purify our lives
We need your perfect
love
We need your discipline

We're lost unless you guide us with your light

Lord Jesus come lead us
We're desperate for your touch


We cry out
For your love to refine us cry out
For your love to define us cry out
For your mercy to keep us
blameless until you return


You would reign in us

So reign, please reign in us
Come purify our hearts we need your touch
Come cleanse us like a
flood and send us out
So the world may know you reign, you reign in us


This song is called "Reign in Us" by Starfield. I just love the words of this song.

My husband is taking a theological class with my pastor at church, and I have been asking him what he has learned. From the conversations with my husband, I have learned (and of course I have always known this, but it just really struck me hard this time) that there is so much to God's Word that is so hard for me to comprehend, but God is JUST GOD. He just is! I have come to realization that I am not going to know everything about Him, but I can try my hardest to. I know I have to know that in the end, he is my Lord and Savior. I am so blessed that God choose me to be a child of God. I just can't thank God enough for allowing me to be apart of His Kingdom. He didn't have to choose me. I am just as much of a sinner as the next one, but He doesn't care. He just wants me to follow him!! Man THAT IS SO COOL, don't you agree?!?!?

Hope you can see how amazing God is just as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment