Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Understanding What God Wants.

I have been asking and asking and asking to God, "What do you want of me?" I don't know what he wants. I am still listening. I am still waiting.

He has blessed me with the most wonderful husband, a roof over my head, food on the table, and so much more stuff that I really don't need. I just can't thank God enough, but I feel like I am not giving him anything back. I am not doing what he has called me to do. I have been blessed with so much that I have gotten so overwhelmed with all of that, and have forgotten what He has called me to do. So, I need to straighten up and get on board with Him. I need to be the person he wants me to be!

So please pray for me. Pray that God shows me my place here on earth. That he shows me what He wants of me. That He shows me that I CAN make a difference in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment