Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Little Push.

So I have this case that is really bothering me. Really can't disclose anything really so I am going to go around the case and give you a broad idea, and of what most people do in life.

Bottom line I am upset with the fact that people don't take responsibility for themselves and grow up. When a person has chosen to live the lifestyle they have then they need to face the consequences they deserve. I mean it isn't all fun and dandy to wake up and smell the roses but sometimes my friends, YOU JUST NEED TO!! I definitely believe in second chances, because God wants people to have a better life. I am realizing that DFCS workers try really hard at getting the family in a better situation. Why does the family so resistant? Why don't they just sit back and say, "Wow this is my second chance at life and I should doing something important with it?"I mean DFCS helps point people in the right direction so they can, hopefully, get their feet off the ground. I mean we don't spoon feed you, but we do give you a little push!!

I am realizing that I am going to be facing a lot of people that really need a little push. I need a little push in my own life sometimes, but my question to those people is why not take it? It is a free gift!! Just like God gave us a free gift of salvation!! So needless to say I am going to keep pushing people and keep helping them and hope and pray they see my heart as good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment