Sunday, February 14, 2010

Working with People.

Have you ever worked with someone that clashed with you?

Well I am realizing that I am always going to work with people that I don't work well with. I need to remind myself that it is ok because God made us very different. Why would you want the same personalities around anyways, that would be boring. Even though frustration can kick in sometimes, God wants us to love everyone and that is what my mission should be in the work force. I need to keep positive. I don't need to consistently see all the flaws in that person. God knows what He is doing when he places you with certain types of people. I don't need to judge, I just need to see that good in everyone. That is what God would do, so that is what I should do.


1 comment:

  1. Yep, those difficult people are good reminders that we all suck and we are all sinners!

    ReplyDelete